Puppy Wellness Plan
Depending on the age of the puppy when he/she begins the series of vaccines, the package includes the following:
• 3-4 Complete Physical Exams
• 3-4 Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para
influenza, and Parvovirus (DHLPP) and or (DHPP w/o
Leptospirosis) vaccines. These vaccines are given 3-
4 weeks apart up to 19 weeks (no more than 4
• 1-2 Fecal Float Exams
• 2-3 De-worming with pyrantel (for roundworms only,
the most common parasite)
• 1 One year Rabies vaccine at 12-16 weeks (3-4 months)
• 1 Bordetella (Kennel Cough) intranasal vaccine
• 1 Month supply of Trifexis or Heartgard to prevent heart disease and intestinal parasites.
• 1 Puppy Wellness Bag includes:
toothpaste/fingerbrush, lean treats, food and lots of information for your new puppy
This plan does not include visits or treatment of sick or injured animals. These visits are for healthy vaccines appointments only.
This plan is not valid after 6 months of age.
The fee is due at the time of the first visit and is non-refundable, transferable or retroactive