Kitten Wellness Plan
Depending on the age of the kitten when he/she begins the series of vaccines, the package includes the following:
* 3-4 Complete Physical Exams
* 2 Feline Leukemia/FIV blood test
(1st test during the first visit of the kitten package
and 2nd test at 6 months of age).
* 2-3 Feline Distemper (FVRC-P) vaccines
* 2 Feline Leukemia (FeLV) vaccines (Optional)
* 1-2 Fecal Ova/Parasite Test
* 2-3 De-worming with Pyrantel (for roundworms only,
the most common parasite)
* 1 One year Rabies vaccine at 12 weeks (3 months)
* 1 One month supply of Revolution, a flea and
heartworm preventative used once monthly
* 1 kitten wellness bag includes: toothpaste/finger
brush, treats, and lots of information
for your new kitten.
*This plan does not include visits of treatment of sick or injured animals. These visits are for healthy vaccine appointments only.
This plan is not valid after 6 months of age.
The 2nd Feline Leukemia and FIV test at 6 months of age is not valid past 8 months of age.
The fee is due at the time of the first visit and is non-refundable, transferable or retroactive.